Home Extensions

Rear Extension
Rear Extension
Previous slide
Next slide

If you intend on carrying out an extension to your home whether it be a rear or side extension if you are excavating (digging) within three metres and to a lower depth of the neighbouring properties foundations, you will need to serve a party wall notice under Section 6 of the Party Wall etc Act 1996. 

If you are Building up to or on the boundary line you will need to serve a notice under Section 1 of the Party Wall etc Act 1996.

Confused? Need Help? 

Please call us and we would be happy to explain and talk you through the process.


Page still under construction

First for Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) – Chartered – Surveyors – RICS 820663